bootstrap process

suffocator at gmx.de suffocator at gmx.de
Thu May 20 22:05:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to get information about the bootstrap process in Kolab. As
described in http://ftp.intevation.de/kolab/contrib/kolab-bootstrap.pdf,
there are five main steps. I just want to make sure if step four and five
are used to save an already existing ldap database. Someone could give me a
hint if I'm right or not?
Another question: which role do anaconda and texteditor (page 2) play?

Any further information about bootstrapping is appreciated :)

Thanks,

Magnus

--
support our band!!!
visit http://www.humanbastard.de

support the search for extraterrestrial intelligence!
visit http://setiathome.berkeley.edu