Kolab not sending External Mails

Stephen Hind s.hind at rwp.co.uk
Wed May 12 14:54:37 CEST 2004

Can anyone tell me the correct settings to get fetchmail to send it to the
kolab/cyrus-imap mail server?  It successfully retrieves the mail from the
pop account, but does not get delivered to the kloab/cyrus-imap server.
Either kolab/postfix bounces the message as an unknown user, or disappears.

Once someone has answered this message I'll then try to find out how to send
messages successfully.

Stephen Hind