kolab2dist conversion

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Sat May 8 21:10:42 CEST 2004

Op zaterdag 8 mei 2004 17:43, schreef Martin Konold:
> Hi Richard,
>
> > I have been working on a script that adapts the paths in kolab's template
> > files, and some executables.  The script is a beginning to adapt kolab to
> > your distributor's apache, openldap, cyrus, etc application paths.
>
> With which distributions did you test sofar?

None ;)  I just took the Mandrake spec file and looked for the changed paths.
That's all.  I diffed the result of the script with the files that are
delivered with the kolab rpm and the diffs seems explainable.  The diffs are
basically commented lines, replaced @@@....@@@ variables and such
(I can say the same about the mandrake version).

It would be nice if someone could test it for the openpkg release (that is
execute the script without arguments).

--
Richard