free/busy info

NicoiT kolab at nicoit.com.ar
Wed May 5 18:06:27 CEST 2004

Hi!
I'm getting this when I try to get the free/busy information using kmail.
I cant find errors in the logs or anything that point's me the problem. Is
there a known problem about this or anybody knows how to sort it?

in Kmail
The software could not upload your free/busy list to the URL
webdavs://user@warp.globant.com@localhost/freebusy/user.vfb. There might be a
problem with the access rights, or you specified an incorrect URL. The system
said: Unknown proxy host webcache.
Please check the URL or contact your system administrator.

in the kmail's debug
libkcal: icalformatimpl: writeFreeBusy: startDate: Wed May 5 2004: 9:54:17 am
End Date: Sun July 4 2004: 9:54:17 am
kio_http: (11197) ============ Sending Header:
kio_http: (11197) CONNECT localhost:443 HTTP/1.0
kio_http: (11197) User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux)