perl, sasl or cyrus problem?

Denis Croombs denis at just-servers.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 10:31:49 CEST 2004

> as written before on this list I have had several problems to get
> Kolab installed. Mostly I get the famous 'no worthy mechs found'-error
> in /var/log/messages. I've seen that there has been a bug report for
> SuSE 8.1, obviously this problem isn't solved, is it?
>
> I've tried several ways to install Kolab (ZFOS and source, both in
different
> versions) on Redhat9, Fedora Core1, RHEL3, Debian and Mandrake. For me
> things just worked using Debian 3.0 (after several attempts with
> kolab2) and Mandrake 10 (worked out of the box). I followed the source-QIM
> precisely - no luck, ZFOS installation works fine - no luck, tips from
pokorra.de
> did not work for me too.
>
> So the question is why does this error occur, what am I and others
> doing wrong? Maybe we can split the problem into several pieces to
> test and verify.

I have also been through this process and managed with the Redhat 3.0/ZFOS
setup but now even that no longer wants to work for me.

How do you install it under Mandrake ? because I can no longer afford to
waste my time trying to get any of the other versions to work and need a
system that I can get working 100% every time & keep up to date.

Many thanks

Denis

believed to be clean.

Marvin the E-Mail scanner