kolab on slackware 9.1

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jun 7 16:56:15 CEST 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 16:47, Vito Pascali wrote:
> First message for a kolab newbie so pls be patient!!
> Like in the subject Im coming mad to get kolab to work on a fresh
> installation of Slack9.1.
> Of course Zfos works like a shot with the distro supported but not on mine,
> so I tryed to start from the source using the Quick Install Manual from
> Martin Konold.

The QIM is only for Kolab 1.0.x
and admittently the hole process is not easy enough.
If you just want to go with a quick test,
try the last development packages and the OpenPGK 2.0 sources.

Check:
http://ftp.kolab.org/kolab/server/development/

Get the current sources and run obmtool on them,
this should build binaries and if it does not bug reports
to OpenPGK and kolab-devel are certainly welcome.