Problems starting Kolab - Can't call method "attributes" error

Yannick DAmboise yandamtr4 at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 5 18:01:58 CEST 2004

Thanks for your answer.

The only problem I can see is that when I installed Kolab, on a brand new installation of RedHat Linux 9 almost stipped bare of everything, I found out I had forgotten to uninstall the sendmail RPM prior to Kolab's installation. The first time I started Kolab, Postfix did not start and I remembered that sendmail get installed with RedHat Linux even though it is not selected.

For the rest, I don't think of any other software that might cause this. If you have anything in mind whan making this guess, just tell me, I'll check.

Thanks!

Yannick D'Amboise

Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de> wrote:
Am Thursday 03 June 2004 07:11 pm schrieb Yannick DAmboise:

Hi,

> got the follewing messages:
> ----------------------------------
> Can't call method "attributes" on an undefined
> value at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab line 353, line
> 283.

I am just widly guessing. Are you absolutely sure that no other software is
actually running?

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail