Problem with setting up new accounts

Bhasker Hariharan bhasker at yahoo-inc.com
Sat Jun 5 05:01:38 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

I finally managed to do a clean install of kolab and now  it ran out of the box.

I am able to add acounts login to imap server etc. But now i have a funnier
problem. I tried using aethera as a kolab client and it nevers stores my
calendar on IMAP. If i tell it to use default kolab folders nothing happens
no new folders get created on my imap account. If i create folders
explicitly eg INBOX/Calendar then it dumps the even as a mail in the folder.

Any ideas on how to get Aethera working nicely with Kolab. For some weird
reason Kontact crashes every time i try to do any calendaring related
stuffetc. Some broke on my box with regard to KDE apps... So can't use
kontact for now... I have tried doing clean installs of kde 3 etc but
to no avail.. So have given up on kontact for now.

-Bhasker