Deleted Users Awaiting Cleanup Revisited

Delmer Wells delmerw at vanner.com
Mon Jul 26 17:12:01 CEST 2004

Well, I couldn't stand not knowing.

This morning (hmm ... before reading my e-mail if that is any way makes me
proactive rather than reactive <g>) I decided to reinstall.

I've done two today using GRUB, and both times things worked well.  So, what
do we know?

Using an old spare box, and installing using with a 40 gig drive I received
the error every install. (Three installs as I recall).

A different model spare box using a 3 gig and then the same 40 gig drive, I
have an error-free install 3 for 3.

If any conclusions can be drawn, it would seem to be hardware. But, let's
not rule out karma.

Sorry about the false lead/hope.

Delmer

computer.

solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not use, copy, or disclose its contents, but
should immediately notify the sender and delete the e-mail.

The statements and opinions expressed here may not represent those of the
company. While precautions are taken against computer viruses, it is your
responsibility to scan for their presence and we accept no liability or
responsibility therefore