Kolab and Kontact on Mandrake 10

Jean-Michel Dault jmdault at mandrakesoft.com
Fri Jul 23 15:31:18 CEST 2004

Le ven 23/07/2004 à 07:06, Fausto Zorzi - NetiX s.r.l. a écrit :
> Jean-Michel: Please let me know if I should move this topic to mandrake
> expert support or if I can keep posting here.

I wanted to have at least part of the answer on the kolab mailing list
so other people can google it. But now, I think it's beginning to be a
little complicated, so I forward your e-mail to our KDE developer.

> The document you indicated
> (http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/*checkout*/doc/proko2-doc/doc2.sxw?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain)
> was very useful, thank you :-)
> Now I can send and receive mail through Kolab server.
> I can also lookup contacts and even share calendar events, but when I
> configure contacts and calendar to use IMAP resources, contacts and
> calendar events just disappear after quitting Kontact.
> Starting kontact from a shell, the output I get is:

Laurent, does any of this makes sense to you?

Jean-Michel Dault <jmdault at mandrakesoft.com>