Aethera 1.1.0

Jon Bendtsen jon at kollegiegaarden.dk
Fri Jul 9 14:21:47 CEST 2004

Den 9. jul 2004, kl. 14:50, skrev Eugen Constantinescu:

> Hi Jon,
> Please call FULL_PATH_INSTALLATION/aethera.app/Contents/MacOS/aethera.

lots of information

" (stuff above here as well)

stopDelivery for `jb at jbit.dk': no delivery in progress
stopDelivery for `jb at jbit.dk': no delivery in progress
stopDelivery for `jb at jbit.dk': no delivery in progress
No instance...
No instance...
Can't dynamic_cast to KomConfigService
No instance...
No instance...
QObject::connect: No such signal KPrefsDialog::defaultClicked()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')
QObject::connect: No such signal KPrefsDialog::cancelClicked()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')
KDialogBase::setMainWidget()
QObject::connect: No such signal QColorButton::changed(const QColor&)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')
No instance...
No instance...
No instance...
No instance...
No instance...
No instance...
QLayout "widgetLayout" added to ColorMatrixWidget
"d->colorTableWidget", which already has a layout
QLayout "widgetLayout" added to ColorMatrixWidget
"d->colorTableWidget", which already has a layout
QLayout "widgetLayout" added to ColorMatrixWidget
"d->colorTableWidget", which already has a layout
Getting account info from manager
AccountManager::loadAccounts()
stopDelivery for `jb at jbit.dk': no delivery in progress
stopDelivery for `jb at jbit.dk': no delivery in progress
stopDelivery for `jb at jbit.dk': no delivery in progress
Trying to set up account jb at jbit.dk...

Nothing to sent!
Nothing to create!
Nothing to sent!
Nothing to create!
Nothing to sent!
Nothing to create!
Nothing to sent!
Nothing to create!
CalendarView::checkClipboard() false

" (the last 5 lines are repeated, repeated, ...

when i try to edit the account, i can no longer use the aethera window.
i can switch to the app, but not click ANY
buttons.
I can quit the app too, but not using the usual apple-q key
combination, since you have mapped that to something else.

> I don't know why sending isn't authenticating right especially because
> you cannot edit the account (to check your user, password). May be the
> output will show some reasons.

"

server: RMI call received: startSend(jb at jbit.dk)
SMTPHandler::startSend(jb at jbit.dk)
Scheduling 1 messages to send
SMTPClient::startNextSend: Queue has 1 items
SMTPClient::startNextSend: Host: 194.239.210.28
SMTPClient::startNextSend: Port: 465
SMTPClient::slotHostFound
SSLDevice : ssl connect
SMTPClient::slotConnected
SMTPClient::slotReadyRead
SMTPClient::writeLine(`EHLO jon.local')
SMTPClient::slotReadyRead
Auth Supports: `PLAIN'
Auth Supports: `LOGIN'
Using auth type: LOGIN
SMTPClient::writeLine(`AUTH LOGIN')
SMTPClient::slotReadyRead
handleLoginChallenge() : `Username:'
SMTPClient::writeLine(`amJAamJpdC5kawA=')
SMTPClient::slotReadyRead
handleLoginChallenge() : `Password:'
SMTPClient::writeLine(`')
SMTPClient::slotReadyRead
SMTP: Auth. handler: 535 Error: authentication failed

"

probably a wrong password, but it doesnt ask me for the right one.

JonB