Aethera 1.1.0

Eugen Constantinescu kroupware at eco-spaces.com.ro
Thu Jul 1 18:06:00 CEST 2004

> Den 29. jun 2004, kl. 12:31, skrev Eugen Constantinescu:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am pleased to announce Aethera 1.1.0
>
> great :) i've been waiting for this.
>

> > As I have promised, it has Kolab shared folders support and the
> > private folders are created automaticaly.
> > This release is available for Mac OSX too. I will really appreciate if
> > someone can contribute with some Mac screenshots for Aethera (please
> > contact me privately) because I don't own a Mac system.
>
> i have 20? screenshots, but...
>

> > The binaries for Windows and Mac OSX are allready available.

Hi Jon,
Do you mean Mac and Win version have the same problem (crash when editting the accounts) ?
Did you test both latest binaries ?
What kind of account did you edit ? (POP3, IMAP, Kolab)
Did you get the account wizard dialog ?

> they crash. Reproduceablely. Every time i do:
> edit of account parms. I can delete it and make a new (no so bad)
> and every time i try to reply-to or reply-to-all (this is bad)

When pressing the reply-to button...
Did you see the composer window ? Or the crash is before showing it ?

> This kind of reminds me of the trouble i had with the windows version
> when that emerged with kolab support.

Tell me again, anyway please fill a bug report.
Please watch the status bar and the console log.

> Anyway, i run panther aka 10.3.4, and there are no new updates
> available.

That should be ok.
I am trying to understand what could be the problem.
Thanks,
Eug