Free/Buys publishing

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Dec 22 05:58:49 CET 2004

Am Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2004 23:19 schrieb Nicolas Christener:

Hi Nicolas,

> OK I'm just checking this branch out
> (cvs co -r proko2 kdepim) I'll compile it during the next view days and try
> it again. Do you know, the differences between

Please have a look at

http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/kde-client/cvs-instructions/

> Nico*who'll build QTLIBS, KDELIBS, ARTS... on a "not-so-fast" machine
> :)*las

Please have a closer look at konstruct.

http://webcvs.kde.org/konstruct/

> BTW: Could I us Aethera 1.1 instead of kontact proko2 branch?

To my knowledge Aethera 1.1 is not updated for full Kolab 2 functionality.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n