proko2 "woody" client instalation Problems

T Asdis abdis0303 at lycos.nl
Sat Dec 18 12:50:00 CET 2004

Hello kolab-users

Since my kolab-server is up and running I tried to install the proko2 client on my debian woody installation with KDE 3.2.2. (Complete installed with apt-get, also no self compiled packages)

To install the proko2 client I did the following:
Added “deb ftp://ftp.kolab.org/deb woody proko2“ to sources.list
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade
apt-get install kdepim kaddressbook (added kaddressbook to see the real problem)

The problem:
kaddressbook: Depends: kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.2.3) but 4:3.2.2-0.credativ.4 is to be installed

I can’t find a woody apt source for kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.2.3) on the net, so I am unable to install proko2
If someone knows an apt source or some hints to install proko2 you make my very happy.

When I need to compile something a little howto would be nice.

Thanks and greetings.

Kerst actie bij Lycos Mail: 50% korting op Lycos Xtra en Max! Kijk snel op mail.lycos.nl