Kolab-Server

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Dec 15 21:23:51 CET 2004

Am Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004 12:33 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> > When I'm going on the webinterface of kolab
> > in /kolab/var/kolab/www/admin/index.php or other sites in this
> > directory,then I see nothing.Yesterday I have had some error because of
> > the session_vars.php.The references in the .php-files are not correct.I
> > must turn the files up.
>
> It is a problem if the credential in the .php-files are not correct,
> you should not need to change them.
> After the bootstrap, check your ldap contents
> with /kolab/sbin/slapcat
>
> > How can I get to the Webinterface?And did I need to config some
> > config-files of the LDAP-Server to connect to him and to get an
> > webinterface?

THis looks to my like incorrect installation. Please follow the instructions
as described in the following OpenOffice document.

 http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/*checkout*/doc/proko2-doc/doc2.sxw?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n