Can't contac LDAP server

Martin Konold martin.konold at
Tue Dec 14 21:22:48 CET 2004

Am Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2004 13:28 schrieb Emir Saric:

Hallo Emir,

> Das ist langsam alles etwas verwirrend.

Firstly: Are you refering to Kolab 1 or Kolab 2?

Which version did you install exactly?

Which OS?

> Vielleicht weiss jemand noch einen Lösungsansatz.

Lets start from the beginning .... it is not that difficult and many people
did it successfully sofar.

-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n