dropping support for ftp in Kolab 2

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Sun Dec 12 23:24:49 CET 2004

Oh Yeah, like here!
Fighting with it since two months ago...........no FBs :-(

I'm really sorry.............I could not resist!
I'm struggling with thousends different versions of proko2 and kolab2 without
any success..........and there are no docs............such a fine piece of
software and I couldn't get it going!
I could cry!!! ;-(

Again Sorry
Stevie