distribution lists in contacts

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 16:50:20 CET 2004

Hello all
I have added a couple of distribution lists to our kolab2
(20041201-full) server and they work fine when mailing to the full
address, but an ldap addressbook search does not show them. Is there any
way of getting them into the address book?

eg. I create a group called it, when I mail to it at mydomain.com it is
sent correctly, but when I type it and "check names" (in outlook2003) it
finds nothing, but if I type in the name of a user and "check names",
the user is found and added. Are distribution lists added to ldap as well?

Thanks