Aethera 1.1.0 problems with Calendar

Jean-Michel Dault jmdault at mandrakesoft.com
Wed Aug 25 03:43:26 CEST 2004

Le mar 24/08/2004 à 08:28, far at atolcd.com a écrit :
> I remember having the same problem, You could just synchronize with kolab
> (only existing events are loaded) but you could not add a event or a event
> doesn't save on the server kolab.

That's exactly the same problem I have.

> This problem appears in some installations. Because I have it under Linux
> but not under windows. And after reinstall the linux version, the problem
> disappears.

I just installed the Windows Version, it works. However, re-installing
the Linux client doesn't fix the bug, neither reinstalling a brand new
machine with a new kolab installation, new user, etc.

> Do not hesitate to use the Mantis Bug Reporting System from theKompany.com
> to let us know your system configuration.

I'm using a standard Mandrake 10.0 out of the box.

I will use Mantis, but I'm also answering by email so the Mandrake users
on the kolab mailing list know what I'm up to (I'm the Kolab developer
for Mandrake).

Jean-Michel