Aethera 1.1.0 problems with Calendar

Jean-Michel Dault jmdault at mandrakesoft.com
Mon Aug 23 22:24:51 CEST 2004

Hello Eugen,

I'm currently trying to get Aethera 1.1.0 (Linux) running with Kolab.

- What works: sending mail, receiving mail, contacts and notes via imap
- What doesn't work: Calendar and Tasks

1) By default, when you add a calendar entry, it doesn't save. You have
to exlicitely save and give a name to the calendar, then it works, it
automatically saves the entries *on disk*.

2) I can't add any Calendar or Tasks to Kolab. It simply doesn't even
try to contact the Imap server. Nothing happens. As soon as I leave the
Datebook plugin, everything disapears.

If I try to add another entry again, then, when I try to synchronize
with Koab, the entry disappears...

Here are the debug messages, hope it helps!

IMAP4Client::connecting to host ...
SSLDevice : ssl connect
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
No instance...
RMI service constructor
Kolab - call RMI service
No instance...
pme.revolutionlinux.com
Nothing to sent!
Nothing to create!
CalendarView::closeCalendar()
Gregorian month...
Gregorian year...
VCALENDAR prodid: '-//K Desktop Environment//NONSGML libkcal 3.1//EN'
VCALENDAR version: '2.0'
Gregorian month...
Gregorian year...
Kolab - call RMI service