Catchall?

Tom Hibbert tom at nsp.co.nz
Fri Aug 20 00:13:00 CEST 2004

I tried editing /kolab/etc/postfix/aliases, and
/kolab/etc/postfix/virtual (editing the corresponding line in main.cf
and running postalias)

I tried

@domain.co.nz:	user at domain.co.nz

And also

@domain.co.nz:	user

But each time when trying to send to something like
dfjakjdf at domain.co.nz I get a bounceback from Postfix:

asi-fx.domain.co.nz #5.0.0 X-Postfix; host
/kolab/var/kolab/lmtp[/kolab/var/kolab/lmtp]    said: 550-Mailbox
unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this    550-name or
you do not have authorization to see it. 550 5.1.1 User unknown    (in
reply to RCPT TO command)