postfix howto

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 16 10:58:33 CEST 2004

On Sunday 15 August 2004 15:23, lucas at swiftkenya.com wrote:
> i have succesfully installed Kolab on fedora core 1 using openPKG packages.

Which precise version?
Kolab1 from zfos?

> everything works fine except i have 2 problems.
>
> 1. if i add a user at the web based panel the user is added fine but when i
> send mail from the internet to the server i get the error user unknown.

That probably means that the user did not get created for imapd.
You can check running a find on /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain
(or whereever your cyrus imapd does it.)
Also check the logs that you can find distributed under /kolab/var/

> 2. my pop3 service is not running but imap is running.

Did you check the services tab as administrator in the web interface.