Problems installing Kolab server on SuSE Professional 9.0

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Aug 11 23:32:09 CEST 2004

Am Wednesday 11 August 2004 15:47 schrieb g.vijlbrief at bloemendaal.nl:

Hi,

> All the packages appear to build and install without errors, however when I
> attempt to bootstrap the server, I get the following errors:

Which server are you installing? Where did you download the packages?

> /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 226, <DATA> line 283.

This  looks very much like using the wrong db for openldap.

Did you compile the packages yourself?

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de