ftp.kolab.org mirrors!

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Aug 11 19:29:35 CEST 2004

We have two new ftp.kolab.org mirrors!
Thanks to Martin and Matt Douhan!

They currently carry development snapshots of the Kolab2 server.
You can go into the sources or the compiled debian binary directories
download the complete directory and say:
  ./obmtool kolab
that will create openpkg and install everything in /kolab
(also adding some system groups, and init.d start and a cron job).

If you report bugs, please refer to kolab2 server cvs2004xxxx
so that we know which version you were running.

Bernhard