Japanese interface

valentin_nils at be-known-online.com valentin_nils at be-known-online.com
Wed Aug 11 02:52:52 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

that is more or less what I was thinking. Thank you for confirming this.
Could you perhaps give me a rough idea how many manhours it will require
for somebody with medium level programming experience to get this done
(not me ;-) ??

Just an estimate, even when its completely wrong doesnt matter, perhaps
you can just say something like it will defintely take xxx weeks,months
etc. to get this done.

Thank you for your kind reply & best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

PS: I am German living in Japan, The company I work for
(www.seibu-tsushin.co.jp) is currently considering to support Open Source
projects to better promote them in Japan (and of course to make business
as well ;-).
We are thinking about promoting several key projects and translating
documents into Japanese in order to provide better locale support for
Japanese users.

To find out more about me you can just type my name into Google thats
faster than explaining ;-) - you may want to keep an eye on MySQLs mailing
list from time to time ;-)