Proko2 - Features

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 9 17:47:59 CEST 2004

On Sunday 08 August 2004 21:28, suffocator at gmx.de wrote:

> I've read the posts concering proko2, several features and fixes are
> described rather imprecisely. Is there any kind of information available
> that emphasizes new features or changes a bit more precisely?

Not really.
A lot of information is in the CVS version of the architecture documents
and was discussed on this lists. The problem is that it would be massive
work to explain the features in a way that most people can understand them.

> Is there some kind of proko2 feature-matrix?

No, but as indicated above, this would confuse more than it would help.

>Are there new decisions after
> 4 months since the announcement?

Proko2 wil add an arbitrary "login id" and use the Kolab2 storage format
as discussed on the format list.

> Is there a trailer? ;)

You can look at the development versions of the Kolab 2 Server
and the KDE Kolab2 Client.