a few questions ( repost )

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Aug 1 18:36:13 CEST 2004

Am Sonntag, 1. August 2004 11:33 schrieben Sie:

Hi Jon,

> > E.g. I have put a full SUSE 9.1 environment on
> > http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/testing/kolab2/kolab-
> > SUSE-91.tar.bz2
>
> why does it have to be tied to any particular distribution?

This is just an offer for SUSE 9.1 users so that they can easily bootstrap.

> Where you might or might not have the included subpackages. And ofc.
> one makefile

Please have a look at ftp.zfos.org and the obmtool. Actually if you look
closely into the provived tar ball you will notive that it already contains a
generic obmtool and obmtool.conf.

> > What kind of proposal for a new website is available?
>
> a wiki, maybe one that just a few people can edit.

I am not convinced that a wiki is the best technology for this purpose.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de