a few questions ( repost )

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Aug 1 11:14:30 CEST 2004

Am Freitag, 30. Juli 2004 09:35 schrieb Jon Bendtsen:

Hi Jon,

> i would suggest that the coders start to follow the release early,
> release often
> way of running a project, it sure will get alot more attention.

I very much agree! I think that simply offering the cvs stuff is not enough.
We should offer our internal packages to the world.

E.g. I have put a full SUSE 9.1 environment on
http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/testing/kolab2/kolab-SUSE-91.tar.bz2

> they would take your offer to create a website.

We _very_ much require help with the website. There is no doubt that the
current website is a big mess with all these cyclic references etc.

What kind of proposal for a new website is available?

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de