[Kroupware] How to add myself to the "Nosy List"

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Apr 28 18:47:25 CEST 2004

I'm replying to the new kolab-users list, because this one replaced
the kroupware list.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 05:59:45PM +0200, Helge Hielscher wrote:
> how can I watch a bug at https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/? It says
> "Apply Error: You are only allowed to edit your own issue" but I do not
> want to edit the issue, I only want to watch it.

Currently there is only a allow all or deny all for changing
properties of an issue. Adding yourself to the nosy list isn't
handled differently than removing everyone from the nosy list.

But you're right this feature would be fine. I'll look into this as
soon as I can.

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/