Upgrade to kolab based on Zfos 2.0

anders.gortz at heatex.com anders.gortz at heatex.com
Tue Apr 27 20:30:34 CEST 2004

Hi!

I'm using kolab downloaded in October 2003. Since I want to use the new
Webclient presented yesterday. As I understand it I need to upgrade my kolab
server too. An upgrade of the server would any how be appropriate beacuse of
the full usage of OpenPkg as I understand it. What I'm asking for now is a
detailed description of the upgrade procedure. As I understand it I need to
backup my imap-database and the LDAP-database. How do I convert these two
databases to the new kolab server? (Did I forget something else that I need to
backup)
If I just get some knowledge about the procedure I'm willing to write the fully
detailed process.

Best Regards
Anders Görtz

Ps. I sent this cc to you Thomas since you seem to have alot of knowledge about
this. Ds