web client

anders.gortz at heatex.com anders.gortz at heatex.com
Mon Apr 26 21:21:48 CEST 2004

Hi!

I wrote to Kolab Wishes Forum under Horde webclient and a wrote to the
kolab-user list (it was some time ago). I have unfortunatly missed that they
only read kolab-devel... I've been in direct contact with Stuart the last days.

Right now I'm looking forward to upgrading my system to the new release of
today. It's looking like it's going to be just the release I was hoping for.
Probably I'm going to do the upgrade during the weekend if nothing gets in the
way.

By the way what is the relation between kolab and the kolab version released on
zfos.org? I think the organization of material on the web is confusing!

/Anders