Newbie installation issue: no /kolab/RPM/SRC/PACKAGE directory

nicolas nicolas at wholenet.com.ar
Mon Apr 26 17:21:09 CEST 2004

Hi!
You should take "PACKAGE" as the name of one of the soft you should install.
In the QIM:
      "PACKAGE has in this template to be replaced with the corresponding name
                                                                  of the
component (make, patch, binutils,...)"
So take another look at it and good luck!

Try the binary distriubion if you keep having problems, it's very good and
easy to install that way.

Cheers Nicolas.

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:19:27 -0400, Mitsu Hadeishi wrote