Newbie feature question: Horde access to shared calendar?

Mitsu Hadeishi mitsu at syntheticzero.com
Mon Apr 26 16:22:08 CEST 2004

Hi,

My second newbie question: what is the status of Horde web access to group
calendars?  Is this being worked on?  For my purposes, web access to group
calendars is critical --- my workgroup needs to be able to access email and
shared calendars/ToDo lists via the web.  Is this being worked on?  How
involved a task is this?  I might be willing to help with the development of
this, but I wonder who is working on it now and what is the level of
development.

Mitsu
--
http://www.syntheticzero.com/