web client

anders.gortz at heatex.com anders.gortz at heatex.com
Wed Apr 21 21:25:21 CEST 2004

Hi!

My company is using the Horde webclient which you can download from the kolab
website. I think that it has potential with it's nice looking interface,
advanced features etc. BUT it doesn't work that well. We can't use a shared
LDAP-address book, share calenders and about 50% of the sending a mail ends
with a non sent mail and an error screen.

So what do I want to say with this mail. I would recommend this web client IF it
was working. A haven't gotten any respons to the mail sent either on my
problems which I find very sad!

/Anders