<no subject>

Jakob Roehrl Jakob.Roehrl at web.de
Tue Apr 20 07:46:46 CEST 2004

Hi List,

first of all, sorry for my bad english.

I have a lot of problems/questions about kolab:

 - LDAP: Every new User will create under "dc=jakobroerl,dc=de". The
   right Position should IMHO but "cn=internal,dc=jakobroehrl,dc=de" be.
   What can I do?

 - Kmail: How can I open a calender of another person?

 - KAddressbook: I have to configure it to user IMAP Folders. But where
   can I do it? ControlCenter: KDE Components -> KDE Resources
   Configuration -> contact: Here is no IMAP Folder to choose.

Thank you in advance,

Jakob