slapd logging

Matt M. lmatt at ironblue.com
Sun Apr 18 20:18:53 CEST 2004

Can some one help me figure out how to get slapd logging turned on.
Where is the logfile? I changed the value of loglevel to a bunch of
different values. I tried 256, which is(according to the OpenLDAP
Administrators guide) supposed to be enabled even without the
--enable-debug option to configure. The only places I can think to look
for logging is in /var/log/messages or /kolab/var/openldap/replog. I'm
running kolab on Fedora core 1. Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks in advance.

--
Matt M.