Prepending List name in subject ..

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Apr 15 16:33:30 CEST 2004

On Thursday 15 April 2004 07:48, Adrian Snyman wrote:
> Is it possible to prepend the List Name

We could,
but so far, I personally hoped
that we do not need to give in to accepting suboptimal email clients. ;)

> ie: [Kolab-Users] to the Subject ?? makes it easier to scan my inbox when
> reading mail ...

If you like that, add a subject of your liking using your favorite filter.
E.g. procmail can do it easily.

Seriously: It is a drawback decision.
There is no common denominator.
Some group of people will have more work depening on the choice.
As I wrote above I hope that we can motivate people
to set up a power email client and email processing
and not load more work on the power users who have more control
over the email system.

Bernhard