Case sensitivity

Paul Gargan pgargan at nexgenfs.com
Wed Apr 14 18:46:16 CEST 2004

Nathan Toone wrote:
>>lmtp_downcase_rcpt: 0
>>   If  enabled, lmtpd will convert the recipient address to lowercase
>>   (up to a '+' character, if present).
>>
>>So you should be able to set
>>
>>	lmtp_downcase_rcpt: 1
>>
>>in /kolab/etc/kolab/imapd.conf.template and run /kolab/sbin/kolabconf or
>>whatever to regenerate the imapd.conf / restart imapd.
>
> I did this - but it is not working as expected...hence my frustration.  :)

Strange. It seems to be enabled by default in th zfos install, and "just
works" for me. Did you edit the template file (and not the run-time
version) and then regenerate the runtime using the template? Did imapd
restart OK?

What errors are you getting? Are they from LMTP or Postfix?
What version of Kolab are you using?

P.