Newbie: Importing of vcards

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 13 17:37:00 CEST 2004

On Sunday 11 April 2004 18:40, Alex Chejlyk wrote:
> I would like to import exisiting addresses into kolab. I have addresses in
> several both vcf(kaddressbook) and csv(exported from Outlook). Is there any
> easy way to import these into Kolab's LDAP addressbook?

If you have those files, you might want them as Kolab contacts.
For this you can use the import feature of KAddressbook.

I am not aware that you could easily make a script to convert
your files to a format that you can put into LDAP, though.
Such scripts might exist or are easy to write.
Try a search engine.