Proko2 is Good News Towards Kolab2

Jon Bendtsen jon at kollegiegaarden.dk
Sun Apr 11 22:35:54 CEST 2004

Den 11. apr 2004, kl. 14:25, skrev Martin Konold:

> Am Friday 09 April 2004 03:59 pm schrieb Jon Bendtsen:
>
> Hi Jo,
>
>> allright, i can not figure out any more advantages with a database
>> backend, just drawbacks.
>
> ;-) Actually not using a DB was a very early design decission of Kolab
> for
> obvious reasons.

i know, i read the document, and i do agree, i did just respond to a
mail
from Bo? saying that he dared us (the readers) to come up with
advantages
where a database approach was better, and i tried to do that. It turned
out
that my "advantages" wasnt advantages, and such i learned more than i
knew :)

JonB