Proko2 is Good News Towards Kolab2

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Apr 11 15:14:52 CEST 2004

Am Thursday 08 April 2004 08:24 am schrieb Ivaylo Toshev:

Hi Ivo,

> I think that considering DataBase backend for storage all object, will
> be very, very good too.
>
> На ср, 2004-04-07 в 22:50, Bernhard Reiter записа:

AFAIK Bernhard nowhere wrote that we intend to switch to a DB based message
store.

Just for completeness: You may consider the Kolab IMAP store a hierarchical
database storage using the very efficient IMAP access protocol ;-)

Sofar I basically try to avoid relational databases due to _valid_ efficiency
concerns.

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de