Kolab numbers.

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Mon Apr 5 14:01:21 CEST 2004

Wow - I thought it wasn't ready for the MDK 10 Community release. Thanks for
the enlightenment! Thus far Kolab rocks, if all goes accordingly I will
deploy at clients ahead of schedule (next month).

Currently in testing,

1 Admin
1 Server
7 Clients (5 GNU/OSS, 1 Windows Outlook)

Cheers,

Alex

--
If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz