hi list!

suffocator at gmx.de suffocator at gmx.de
Fri Apr 2 20:07:51 CEST 2004

hi list,

i'm a newbie kolab user but i'm planning to write a diploma thesis
about kolab as a part of oss groupware. i wonder what packages
to use for my first installation? the technical papers describe the
installation steps using openpkg, but on the kroupware download
site they're offering rpms. my box is an ibm t20 running fedora
core 1. what would you recommend? rpms or openpkgs?

thx & happy weekend,

magnus

--
support our band!!!
visit http://www.humanbastard.de

support the search for extraterrestrial intelligence!
visit http://setiathome.berkeley.edu