I have a Problem ...

Bodo Schulz b.schulz at bsb.net
Thu Apr 1 08:03:26 CEST 2004

Good Morning!

I have a litte (halfweight) Problem ...

I use an gentoo-LinuxBox with installed Apache2, pureFTP, and postfix /
courier-IMAP as my dynDNS Box.
With (German)DSL-Flat, this Box is 24/7 online and used.

Now, i search an Groupware to shared my contacts / date an so on.
I'm an KDE-User an i follow very interest the Kolab-Project since first time.
The integration in Contact (the KDE-Client) are beautiful and i decide for it.

BUT ... i need above Services (historical reasons) anymore!
The Kolab brings an own Apache1 and ProFTP ... this is - in my Eyes - the
biggest problem ... or not?

--

Bodo