Kolab 3.0: event timezone

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Wed Jul 4 09:44:37 CEST 2012

I'm working on ActiveSync implementation. In ActiveSync Timezone is a
"global" setting of calendar event/task item. In specification described
as "The Timezone element is an optional element that specifies the time
zone of the calendar item". (All dates are in UTC).

I don't see such global (per-object) setting in Kolab Format XML 3.0.
So, is it possible to detect timezone of the event? Also, what should I
do with Timezone when importing events from Activesync into Kolab.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Web Developer, Kolab Systems AG