Task assignee

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Sep 27 14:27:50 CEST 2011

Am Monday, 12. September 2011 08:14:54 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> I don't know how other clients handle the same situation. My
> impression is that the Kolab format suggests using
> "organizers"/"attendees" in a similar way as they are being used for
> events. Here the organizer is always the event creator, cannot be
> selected and the sharing of the event happens via iTip (e-mail). Is
> this the intended mode for tasks as well?

As far as I can say, yes, task handling is a part of iTip.
At least in Kontact I believe it was modelled after the organizer
of iCalendar and iTip.

So the organizer would be the email address of the person that creates
and maintains the status of the event. Where event updates are send to.

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member