Last call on KEP3 and revised KEP2: please review!

Florian v. Samson florian.samson at bsi.bund.de
Fri May 20 17:57:13 CEST 2011

Hello all,

as KEP2 was heavily revised (content and wording, both), and we did our best
in order to resolve the conflicting standpoints by achieving a compromise
as a common base (and hence each of us individually compromised their own
position an wee bit ;-) ).
Thus we would appreciate very much, if people who became tired of the never
ending KEP2 discussion (one may call it debate and sometimes it had
elements of an argument) on this mailing list, would now take the chance to
review the proposed changes to the existing Kolab Format thoroughly,
especially the normative part (primarily the first 10 to 12 pages, when
printed on A4 or letter format).

Please note, that KEP3 is on its last call: even though it has not been very
controversial, this is the last chance to change its course by speaking up.

Finally I do thank Georg and Bernhard a lot for the initiative to create a
consensual solution and transfomring KEP2 into that.

Cheers and a pleasant weekend to all
	Florian