Wiki page started (Re: How to conclude KEP2 for good)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon May 9 11:35:43 CEST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 7. April 2011 18:53:08 schrieb Florian v. Samson:
> Am Dienstag, 5. April 2011 um 16:19:00 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > https://wiki.kolab.org/KEP_2_Arguments
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Looking good, I will work through it in detail next week.

Today Florian, Georg and myself will speak on the phone today
in order to get a joined proposal done from us for all of you.
Might need a few days more to make changes and then a new proposal
is close.

I've also added one more aspect to the wiki:
https://wiki.kolab.org/KEP_2_Arguments/Format_proposed_localtime

> > Florian, please peek at argument "b)", this is the one which is most
> > interesting for the in-format vs by-reference issue.
>
> I will, but not before Tuesday, 12 April.
>
> > Let us chat on the phone afterwards or so to get this a good jumpstart.
>
> Good plan.

My feeling is
that everybody wants to get this one done now more than ever.

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.