[REMINDER] KEP 8: Priority for events, matching iCalendar priority range

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Jul 29 21:42:25 CEST 2011

Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please allow me to remind everyone of KEP 8
>
> 	KEP 8: Priority for events, matching iCalendar priority range
> 	http://wiki.kolab.org/User:Greve/Drafts/KEP:8
>
> which has received no further comments in the past month, so will be moving
> towards closing stage soon. If you want to make sure your input has been
> considered, please provide it soon.

Hi Georg,

I think I know what you mean with:

""(...) version 1.0 (...) allows requires storage of a mandatory (...) field
(...) for objects of type 'task' only""

But it could be re-phrased to read a little smoother. I don't want to leave
you without any suggestions, so perhaps something like;

""(...) ver. 1.0 only specifies a mandatory priority field for objects of type
'task' only. (...)""

That's about all I have ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen