Fwd: Kontact's & Toltec's behaviour and Kolab-Format spec

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 1 11:51:16 CEST 2011

Thanks to Florian and his project team,
we have more documented behaviour pointing out possible
problems in the format spec and "reference" client implementations.

Betreff: Kontact's & Toltec's bugs & conformance to Kolab-Format spec
Datum: Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011
Von: "Florian v. Samson" <florian.samson at bsi.bund.de>

primarily as an internal reference for the Evolution-Kolab project, we
created a summary of issues we discovered when evaluating the conversion
Kolab-XML from/to Evolution-iCal and testing the behaviour of the two
reference clients Kontact 1.2.9 and Toltec2 with OL2007 (exact version
numbers in the last table on that web-page):
<http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/evolution-kolab/index.php?title=Conversion_Issues>

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member